Saturday, March 18, 2017

Prophecy Perpetuated By Pastors/Preachers/Bible Teachers: No Sound Doctrine



The prophecy warning that no sound doctrine will be found is being perpetuated by Illuminati controlled "Christian" pastors and teachers who change their narrative every time the Bible gets changed because they never solidified the TRUTH within themselves before the changes began. To "teachers" like that, the Bible was a tool to make money with, as they emptily piped away about "prophesies" instead of motivating their flocks to prepare for them...Like, if you're warned that the narrative itself will change into LIES, then why would you not teach them to absorb the truth BEFORE it gets changed? That's exactly my point.
Now, I deciphered the Word BEFORE they started diddling with time (as was also prophesied) and changing the scriptures. My renderings remain consistent (exactly the same) while the teachers who called me "deceptive" for sharing the truth now regurgitate whatever lies that the narrative gets changed into because they chained themselves to that deception that they must provide chapter and verse to be telling the truth...I warned about people like that and how they would one day fall into that pit that they dug for me.
Time traveling circus scientists can control the dialect coming from your traitor pastors' mouths, but they were never able to change my words or true rendition of the science portion of the Bible (the only part that really matters to me, because I don't care about King James' religious aspirations, at all).

-



-

Popular Posts