Monday, January 23, 2017

Kibbles - Almighty Down



Tuned down to a D#
- Yeah, I'm holdin' lotsa spirit get-high. When facin' (the) hard times, it helps me to get by...And I'm feelin' your love, how it's softening the ride...
Yeah, I'm ho-in'-out the galaxy. Power's growin'...like that prophecy that warns us treat everyone as angels...'cause they might be...
(Chorus) Who's comin' out to play? Get molested on the astral-scape.. Can't rape the willing. Here's your wooden nickles and your kibbles...
- Invites to lotsa parties I won't be attending...If a phantom gets too loud, it won't have a happy ending...Good flesh on the plate. Entire body shaved, like that prophecy that tells us accept assistance from the peeled...
- Got the easy take-down: lotsa willing slaves...They give it up so freely. Refusing to be saved. It's endless resources, responding to my forces...

https://almightydown.bandcamp.com/track/kibbles

-


-


-


Popular Posts